A friend of mine was in need of a script to automatically generate the OTA Manifests needed to distribute iOS apps internally through the iOS Developer Enterprise License.
So I wrote a little Ruby script that uses the plist gem for creating a Ruby Array from the plists information. One limitation I found in the plist gem is that it can’t parse binary plists. Right now I’m working on implementing that in Ruby and see if I can get it added to the gem but, for now, I just added to the package this perl script I found, indicated by this page.
If your plist is a binary one, just convert the plist to XML using the plutil.pl script and then using plist2ota.rb to generate your OTA Manifest.
The link is here: https://github.com/dallarosa/plist2ota
Requests, issues and sugestions, please use Github’s issues page :)